Friday, July 29, 2011

Brands I love. They really work, too!

     Sometimes it's hard finding brands that actually do their job and have the quality they claim to have. Here are a few beauty products that I highly recommend. Give them a try!

1. Dry skin? I use Vaseline cocoa butter deep conditioning body lotion. Find it at Walmart. This stuff keeps your skin soft and smelling good for quite a while. And it makes your skin glow.
2. For acne... Oxy maximum face wash is the best product I have used. It it Benzoyl peroxide and works really well at clearing breakouts. It comes in 2% Benzoyl peroxide and 10%. If you have bad acne but not too sensitive skin, use 10%.
3. Covergirl Lash Blast mascara. It can get kinda spendy but it doesn't clump up at the ends and it adds so much volume to my eyelashes that my eyes look like spiders... Although, I do have pretty long eyelashes.




4. Maybeline Unstoppable water proof eyeliner. This eyeliner doesn't make a print below my eyebrow when I blink and it actually stays where it is supposed to. I get mine at Shopco.

5. Tattooed by Inky perfume. I got my first bottle of this at a street vendor in China Town, NY. The guy said it was originally $75  but I bought it for $15. Then when I came back to my home town and ran out of it, I found it at Big Lots for like $4.50. I'm not sure if it was on sale but I love it! My favorite scents out of the ones I have smelled are Tattooed for women (pink bottle) and Koi (gold bottle).







  

No comments:

Post a Comment