Friday, July 8, 2011

Chocolate...

     After a recent trip to the dentist, I think it's obvious why I had to get 3 fillings. Like most girls, I would strangle a priest, and run from here to the dark and soggy swamps of Uruguay and back for chocolate. That is, if Uruguay has dark and soggy swamps... I have no idea, I barely passed my geography class last year.

     After I picked out all the chocolate bits from our bag of trail mix, there is now NO chocolate whatsoever. This is what I look like right now:


     That is why boyfriends get their girlfriends chocolate. 1. So they're better looking than the creative, humorous, and scary picture above and 2. When girls eat chocolate. They forget everything and love their boyfriend again after a horrible fight.

    When I eat chocolate, it's like skipping through an field of pink and yellow akulekules (The pretty flower below) at sunset.

And just before the sun goes down, a hyppogriff (those creepy bird things from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban) comes to me. I climb on and fly away to wherever the hyppogriff's heart desires ♥.  We soar over an endless type of some sort of body of water and then I fall off and land on a cloud. There, I lay stuffed with fattening, sugary, heaven in my belly.
And I live happily ever after. The end.

I love everything about chocolate. I could chug like 8 gallons of chocolate milk and want more.

No comments:

Post a Comment