Sunday, July 24, 2011

Christina, Christina, Christina

     Christina Grimmie is a 17 year old girl who started posting videos of her singing on YouTube in 2009. She loves video games, hence the famous Sonic poster in the background of nearly all her videos. I feel as if she is very certain of who she is and who she wants to be . By the way, who doesn't love her trademark poofy hair?

     Christina is truly a musical idol of mine and makes me want to put my music out there. I have been envying her voice and can not describe my creepy obsession with her. Ok, I guess it's not a creepy obsession, I just really look up to her and watch her YouTube everyday.

     Find Christina Grimmie on YouTube at youtube.com/zeldaxlove64 and be sure to check out her album Find Me on iTunes!

No comments:

Post a Comment