Thursday, July 7, 2011

SHUT UP AND APPRECIATE!

Today, I am emotionally numb because of situations with a certain person. ALL day I have for some reason had my mind on the number 5; I realized the number 5 is unappreciated so lets appreciate it! >:D BTW, I think that picture of a 5 is a Swedish road sign but whatever.

The Jackson 5! Theres little Michael Jackson in the middle! How precious. APPRECIATE IT! D:<

Maroon 5! They sound the same in every song and I'm not a big fan of their music but... APPRECIATE IT! D:<

Five for Fighting! I JUST found out this was one dude and the only song I would recognize is 100 Years but... APPRECIATE IT!! D:<

Hands! They have 5 fingers! I HATE feet, which is why I'm secluding them from this pointless post, but... APPRECIATE IT!!! D:<

Remember those guys who did their own version of Getcha Head in the Game from High School Musical? Ya, I don't care about them but they're B5 so APPRECIATE IT!!!! D:<
The Backstreet Boys! There's five of them! APPRECIATE IT!!! D:<

I just noticed that FIVE out of those six things were musicians! >:D APPRECIATE IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment