Monday, November 28, 2011

Dan and Phil

*To begin with... holy cow, guys. I've gotten like 203 page views in like 2 days. It's most likely my Ashtyn and Friends crew... I love you too, Charlie, Ashtini and whichever other 24 members of us read this* Since I have not written about anything interesting since summer, I thought I would inform you about the Ashtyn and Friends' latest obsession

      My amazing group/subculture/cult of 24 of my closest friends... Even though a couple of them are just internet buddies. We have been addicted (mostly us girls) to the boys from the YouTube channel "Danisnotonfire". And of course "AmazingPhil".

     They are two randomly awesome British dudes who I literally have a six pack from laughing so hard at their videos. They kind of remind me of Ashlyn and I (Steak Sauce, as in previous posts).

     I have no idea how old they are (I'm guessing like...18,19,20? Or something) but I do admit. They are pretty attractive. And hilarious. They both have really pretty eyes, and their hair is "accidentally cool" as my friend Ashtyn describes it. Her, my friend Jill and I spent about 3 hours on Sunday just watching their videos.

     I love the Truth or Dare videos that Dan does. "I dare you to eat a banana *flips over paper*....seductively." GOOD TIMES.

"What's your favorite onomatopoeia?" "...Microwave" "That's not an ono-" "--Yes it is!"

Phil has this obsession with lions (like this little stuffed one) and he thinks that every animal makes this creepy noise that I wish there was an onomatopoeia for (unless there is and I don't know about it). It's something like "OWAHGUEBDGHVJOQQQQUAAA" .... It's also adorably entertaining when they say the word "zebra". Mostly because of the British accents. Another random thing about Dan and Phil is that they use the "your mom" comeback to EVERYTHING.
They are also always drawing cat whiskers on their faces. Like this (pic above. Dan is on the left, Phil is the one on the right).
SO if you haven't seen any of their videos or you have never even heard of them... Click here...or here...or here...or here.
Please watch them. You won't regret it. I promise.

P.S. For some reason Blogspot's spellcheck isn't working, so if I made any grammar, punctuation, or spelling mistakes, please forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment