Monday, November 14, 2011

Cube the Goldfish

     11/11/11 11:11... supposed to be the luckiest day and time ever, right? WRONG. Last Friday my boyfriend of 9 months and I broke up. It was the worst thing ever. To the point I was so upset I started spitting up blood from my nose trying to bleed and it being in my throat. 11:11 PM was really weird that night. I know I wasn't the only one who felt it because a lot of my Facebook friends say they felt it too. It was like time slowed down for the minute and I got this really weird and....shiny... feeling in my stomach.

     I also thought it was pretty ironic how it seems like a lot of people had bad days on 11/11/11. I also refreshed my FB  home page on my iPod and found it very entertaining that every single status was "Make a wish" haha.

     Anyways, I was so depressed that the next day I was supposed to hang out with a few of my friends. Steak Sauce, Maren and Danielle. (Like how I say everyone's name except Steak Sauce's? Idk why I do that... it just fits her) I was sick. I was sad. And I wanted to be alone. I told them that but they didn't let that stop them. Around 7 PM I got another text message from Danielle that said "go outside and look at the starsssss." Whenever she texts me that it means that she walked to my house to do something creepy.

     My mom answered the door and there were Maren, Steak Sauce, and Danielle standing on my door step holding this ghetto Tupperware water jug, a giant piece of green construction paper and... baby food? Inside the water jug was a gold fish. Why did they put it inside that? I have no idea but whatever. The green construction paper was supposed to be a giant card, but knowing my friends, I knew it had to be something weird. On the front, written in pen, it said "Thank you!" Then I opened up and in smaller letters it said "...very much."

     So my friends randomly cheered me up with a goldfish. They named him Cube Gerber Stuffing after being at Walmart and seeing a box that said "cube stuffing" on it and they decided he needed a middle name. Which is Gerber and the reason they got the baby food. Oh ya, I almost forgot. On Cube's ghetto water jug, they decorated it with those jelly stickers. Party hat ones. And it says "It's a party!" on it. `
 Enjoy these other pictures of Cube and such...
Just an average trip to Walmart <3
Cube(d) Gerber Stuffing is adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment