Sunday, December 11, 2011

Dreams... Dreams... Nightmares... :|

     It's been a month since the worst day I have had all year and what I have noticed is that I keep having the WEIRDEST and the worst dreams. Last night I had 4 dreams. One of them was SO messed up... My friend Danielle was in my art class and I guess it was during the holocaust. Little kids were like drawing blue prints and writing out plans on bombing other countries and stuff. Danielle and I were like spying on them. I would share my other dreams but they're all nightmares about a certain person and I would rather not share them on the Internet.
 
     The past few days I have also been wondering if the whole "If you dream about someone it means that they have fallen asleep thinking about you" thing or whatever is true or not. I'm guessing most likely not because how would that even work? That's actually a silly idea but whatever I guess I'll find out by myself haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment