Monday, December 19, 2011

So fake?

     Lately I have been feeling really weird about myself. I just BARELY became okay with myself and then some stupid boy I go to school with called me ugly and ever since then I've been really upset. Mostly because I don't have highest self esteem as it is. I had a few guy friends/acquaintances who knew why I was upset and they spent some time trying to convince me not to listen to one person's opinion. They are right, and I got to thinking. What I was thinking is "hey, at least I'm real. Real girls are harder to find these days."  A lot of girls wear a TON of makeup. I think it's ridiculous. Of course it's ok to wear makeup but THAT MUCH?! The other thing I was thinking is that everyone IS beautiful. Some people are going to think you're ugly, some are going to think you're hot, some are gonna think you are adorable. It doesn't matter what other people think though.
 
     Just have fun and live life. If you know me in person, you know how weird I am. I just don't care what people think of my ideas... for the most part. All in all, you deserve to be happy no matter who you are and you shouldn't let one person's opinion ruin your happiness. Be who you want but stay true to yourself.

     For all you others out there, especially girls, remember that what matters is your character and what YOU think of yourself! So that's what I've learned this week. I promise that my next post (which will possibly magically appear tomorrow or the next day) will not be boring! Check back within the next couple days. I'm going on Christmas break so I'll be wasting a lot more time on the Internet and have more time to share my pointless adventures that take place on the Internet and in the real world.
 MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment