Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas, Tumblr, Walmart, Jennifer and Thoughts!

Today I went to Walmart with my mom for some last minute Christmas shopping. Everyone is right. Walmart IS where the crazy people are! We were stuck there for about 2 and a half hours just because of everyone else there. I swear I almost kicked like three people. Also, I discovered that I CAN NOT wrap presents to save my life.

This was a present for my dad that my mom told me to wrap. Yes, I realize that my legs look super tiny but I'm only 5 foot 1 (maybe 2) inch, so I can't help it haha. 

     Also, you have all heard of Ashtyn & Friends, right? No? Oh... well now you have. If you don't know what Ashtyn & Friends is, it's what my little group of outcast friends call ourselves. Ashtyn (the most adorable, intelligent and tiny one of us) isn't the leader or anything, she's just the mascot. Well, anyways, we have our little group page on Facebook and I was thinking that maybe all of us should go to Tumblr because like half of us already have one and being part of a nerdy hipster "subculture" or "cult" that I'm actually pretty sure everyone knows, it might be entertaining. Then again I have no idea exactly WHAT Tumblr does. It seems... cozy.

     Jennifer! Maybe you're reading this, if so, then great! My unbiological Asian "daughter"... I hope she comes back to America. Reading some of her DeviantArt journal entries (Click here
to see Jennifer's DeviantArt), she seems really upset about not having her American friends around. It kind of bothers me because we HAVE NOT forgot about you, Jenny <3 .

And last but not least... I was in the library at school the other day and saw this book on display. *FACEPALM* I'm sorry, but really? "Breaking Up is Hard to do"... I am VERY aware of this. I'm tempted to read it just to see what it's actually like but I'm almost half assuming that it's one of those books that was written just to make money... But the title did make me laugh. Maybe because I'm still kinda broken hearted but at least this makes me giggle...

Happy Holidays, brothers!

No comments:

Post a Comment