Saturday, January 21, 2012

Tumblr and Temple Run

Lately, I have been making many attempts to make my life more exciting. So I've been trying really random things, such as deciding to follow my Facebook friends and play Temple Run. I downloaded it the other night when I couldn't sleep and played it for about 45 minutes. Fun? All it did was tick me off. I think it's kind of a stupid game but it's like the top free game on iTunes right now. The next day in my Spanish class, all we did was a review and then whatever we wanted because it was a fiesta day. We all started about how everyone is obsessed with Temple Run and the next thing we know, all 20 something of us have our iPods or iPhones out seeing who can get the highest high score. I think it's stupid! All you do is run out of this little building getting chased by these freaky monkey bird monster things and you have to turn places and avoid fire blah blah blah and if you trip twice then you're dead. 

In my other attempts to make my life more exciting, I finally decided to make a Tumblr, since I was like the only one in Ashtyn & Friends without one. I like Tumblr, except the only thing that I don't like is that you have to know all your friends' URLs if you want to follow each other and stuff. So it's hard to even get more people on there. I feel like such an Internet obsessed nerd sometimes. I don't spend too much time on the computer but I do have.... a Facebook for social stuff, this for my creative/stupid stuff and ideas, and now a Tumblr for everything else that I need to get out. I was thinking about posting my Tumblr on here but I decided not to. >:)
-MISSY 

No comments:

Post a Comment