Monday, January 23, 2012

LIGHTS

     Recently, Alana from Ashtyn & Friends introduced us to this awesome chick. She is a singer from Canada named LIGHTS and well... One, SHE IS HOT. I'm not even lesbian or bi, but come on, look at that! ^ I wish I was that hot. Second of all, you listen to her music and it's actually GOOD pop. It's kinda synthesized, but the lyrics really speak. 

     I know that I have heard her song Saviour but I'm not sure where. She almost sounds like Selena Gomez except her voice is more mature and she doesn't do that weird thing before each phrase of a song to help her find her pitch. And her music videos are extremely creative. Such as her music video for Second Go. 

     She kind of inspires me in a way. And I like how she seems so powerful yet gentle in her music. If you have never heard of her, go check her out! Her music is the type of music that you either automatically hate or automatically love. Or it numbs you so you're not sure if you like it or not. Some of her songs I think are ridiculous, like My Boots. Others are better though. Happy listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment